3. How information is collected by us
a.When you download the application;
b.When you select which of our venues to receive promotions from;
c.When you make use of any of our venues’ promotions;
d.When you use the application or make a purchase at one of our Dealers you have registered with, we collect information such as your device unique identification details, your name, email address, age, gender, location and your use and activity relating to the application; and
When you link your purchase card to our application as set out in our terms of service.
As you browse rewardjunkie!’s website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with rewardjunkie!’s website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
In addition, we utilize Google’s Conversion Tracking program. If you found our website through an advertisement on Google.com, or any of Google’s affiliated websites, Google uses a session cookie (which does not track personally identifying information) to gather information used in making customer search experiences more relevant. This cookie expires in 30 days.
4. Use of information collected by us
- If you are a User, we collect information such as your name, email address, age, gender, location, device unique identifier or partial purchase card numbers and information relating to your use of the application and or Service (including what you purchase and when) so that we can optimise and improve the promotions that our Dealers offer our Users. This information enables us to let our Dealers know what type of promotions our Users like and what type of promotions our Users actually use so that they can offer Users promotions that Users want.
- Application and/or Service use and personal information may be used to improve our business processes, such as our security, speed and information systems.
- If you are a User, we will only disclose your personal information to the Dealers you are registered with.
- At any time, we may use the information collected from you or the application to produce reports and summarise research data which may be shared with our other Users, Dealers or a third party. This data will not identify any individual personally.
- We will not use or disclose your personal information in any way, other than in accordance with this Policy, the terms referred to above or the Privacy Act 1993.
5. Security of information collected
- We may employ procedural and technological measures, consistent with industry practice, to protect your personally identifiable information. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information.
6. Access and correction
- Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to seek access to information which we hold about you and to correct that information if it is incorrect. You may access or change information that we have collected about you by placing your request in writing and sending your request to us at:
- RewardJunkie Limited
Level 4, Economous
4 Bond St
New ZealandOr you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgRewardJunkie Limited
Level 4, Economous House
4 Bond St
New ZealandOr you can email us at email@example.com
- We do not believe in spam; we may occasionally send you e-mails or other communication containing information regarding site updates and maintenance. We only send this communication if you are subscribed as such and you can opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any of the communication sent. In addition, our Dealers may send Users ‘push’ notifications or other communications in relation to Dealers’ promotions. Users may elect not receive such communications from each Dealer. If you are a Dealer, you may not promote your business through unsolicited e-mailing, newsgroup postings or any other method of mass communication using any information that you have access to or have received through our Service. Failure to comply will result in immediate termination of your membership with rewardjunkie.
- In these terms and conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:“Application” means the rewardjunkie! Smartphone application owned and operated by RewardJunkie Limited.
“Dealer” means any retailer that has agreed to participate in the Service by providing Users with the ability to earn rewards or treats at their retail location.
“Service and Serivces” refers to the Smartphone application rewards and insights platform that is described in the Terms of Service.
“you/your” refers to the User or Dealer (as appropriate) using our Service or the website www.rewardjunkie.co.
“we/us/our” are all references to RewardJunkie Limited.